Monday, August 23, 2021

57 days!



 Yes that's right! I am on a weight loss diet for the next 57 days. My goal is to lose 15 to 30 pounds by the end of 57 days! 


Day 1, only ate a few PB nuggets for b-fast, Dinner was a pork and chicken taco. No cheese, 1 corn tortilla and a small brownie. Yes, the brownie was not needed. Stuck with only water all day. Didn't feel hungry or deprived of any food. 


Day 2, a few 2, PB pretzels, didn't feel hungry, started getting hungry at 4pm, had 6 thin slices of Canadian bacon and now am waiting for my dinner/ Steve to get home so we can make some potato enchilada like we had at the fair. I do feel more hungry after eating the Canadian bacon. Also kind of tired this afternoon. I also slept in till 7am this morning since I didn't work till 9:30am. 

Tomorrow on day 3, will be more challenging as I don't work, I do have plans to bike. 

I tried on some clothes Saturday night and realized I have nothing to wear unless I do lose weight. I have so many cute clothes I want to be able to wear again. This last year with covid, I didn't worry much about my weight, having a few drinks and eating what I wanted. I was stress eating and drinking. Time to take back my life and get going on me! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...