Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Random Tuesday!

We found Logan a frig for his door room. Fingers crossed its not too big. The max size was 4cc. We got him a 3cc. in stainless steal his only request with one door not two. 

Celina made this pineapple upside down cake. Delicious! 

I attempted to set up my own Tic Tock doing videos on super fast cleaning tips and stories. Zero views as of yet. Is anyone really interested in cleaning? Probably not but maybe the stories once I get going. I just need to make them funny. 

I've been dieting. So far so good. Day #3! This is always the most challenging day for me as I get more hungry. I'm trying to eat only 500 calories per day and stick to eating dinner, so I can eat with the family or at least Steve. 
Monday - 700 calories
Tuesday - 620 calories
I've been trying to preplan my meals. It helps to know when I'll be eating dinner and what. This way I can make dinner or get things ready for Steve to cook. 
I do know this weekend will be a challenge staying on a diet since we will be on vacation. I still plan to drink a little. Maybe just have sips of Steve's instead of ordering my own? I'll be stressed taking Logan to college and sad after he is on his own. The highs and lows will make me want to eat. I just have to remember to breathe and drink lots of water which I love. 
We will be going to Texas this fall and I'd really like to have more clothes to wear that I already own. Plus, we will be swimming in the pool. I'd like to fit into my swim suit and feel comfortable. My driving force to stick with the diet. If I lose around 15 to 20 pounds I'll be happy. It's a start on a constant battler to keep the weight down and off. 


Yesterday we had probably our last 90*F humid day. Zoey couldn't decide if she was an indoor dog or out. It was chilly with the AC on inside and too hot outside. So we both kept going in and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...