Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Moving along on the diet

 We went over to Steve's parents house last night for Timmy Tuesday Dinners. Yep invited for once!! 

Had some delicious Sausage stuffed tomatoes from the farmer market. So delicious. I also had some home made pickles and green beans. I'm still on my diet, but did have a taste of blueberry cobbler and 2 small slices of a nut bread with cheese. All Still under 1000 or around there for calories for the day. I did eat a small lunch of a potato with the leftover roasted peppers/onions. I love this spicy flavorful combo so I might have to eat more and add on some salsa for a very low cal meal. 
How's my diet going on day 4? I did feel kind of blah and hungry in the late afternoon- this is why I choose to eat the potato/peppers for lunch. It also was raining most of the day so no biking or running. I did go out and scrape the deck paint off for at least an hour. Very satisfying to peel up the old paint. There is still a lot of paint left to get up. I just keep working on it. I did find that after the rain soaking on the wood and the humidity, the paint peeled up much easier using just a knife. 

I didn't burn any extra calories with a workout. That was kind of a fail on my part. I did try to keep busy but it was a dull day. No work, just a few things on my todo list. I wasted far too much time looking at the Internet. Good thing today I have plenty of work this morning that will keep me moving. This afternoon is an eye appointment for Steve. Fingers crossed his eye /cornea still looks good. He was on steroid drops to prevent the cornea rejection. Last time it looked good, but now since he stopped those steroids, his vision isn't as good. Still looking into if the prostethic iris will be covered by insurance?? I need to re-call insurance asap! Who knows if he can even do this now?? 




It's also time to color my hair again before the weekend and vacation next week. I am celebrating my 53rd birthday and I can not have gray hairs! Wish I was turning 35 instead. Celina would have been 2 years old and I would be PG with Logan. Well, maybe not being pg, that was no fun!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...