Wednesday, August 11, 2021

It's my Friday! Plus, RiP miss Yaz...

 It's my Friday! I will be off to the lake for a full 7 days with most of the time there alone, camping on the beach! I created a what am I going to do list while by myself. It's not very long and kind of the same stuff I'd do with others, but I do plan to run the mile square every day. 

I can't just lay around like this all of the 7 days! Tempting but kind of boring too. 

We had some very sad news yesterday. Yasmine, Kendra's 12 year old yorkie died. She lived 8 months longer then her sister Coco. They were always together since Yaz was a few years younger. It was sad to see her the last few months just hanging on. 

She will be missed. She loved to have you throw her a ball of socks. She was lightening fast. She was a fierce dog around other dogs. Zoey was even scared of her bark. 


RIP Miss Yaz..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...