Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Two more days!

 That's right, just two more days and I'm off on vacation to the lake. I'd rather have a little more work to earn some money but if I don't, might as well enjoy the summer! 


How's my diet progress/lifestyle changes? Not good! I need to start back up again, low cal and less calories taken in with more daily exercise. 


What is holding me back? Just me and only me. I'm back to reading the internet far too much, doing everything else but working out, biking, or running. I think I just need a smaller goal of biking 2 or 3 times a week with running the same amount. I just try to get in exercise every day, but if it doesn't happen in the morning, I don't really feel like doing anything after I work. So I need to either wake up earlier 5:30am or make myself do something before I sit for the day. 

While I'm at the lake by myself, I plan to go for a short run every day, do yoga, read, swim, kayak, camp cook and go to the store. I'm sure I'll find other things to do. At least I hope so! Work on my diet and mental health by being outdoors 24-7 for 7 days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...