Monday, August 9, 2021

Back to Sauk soon!!!

 I'm heading back to up to the lake on Thursday. I'm probably going to be there alone for a night before Steve and maybe the kids come up on Friday for the weekend. I don't work till next week on Wednesday so I'll stay till Tuesday by myself since the weather is going to be a perfect 80+F. 




I'll probably skip bringing the jetski and will just have a kayak. Not sure what I'll do, read a book, paint some rocks? Cook some food? Float in the water? Go for a run, take a nap in the hammock? As long as the weather is going to be nice, I might as well be at the lake and outside as much as possible. 

I have a lot to do before heading to the lake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...