Tuesday, August 17, 2021

On the road soon enough!

 The days are ticking by super fast now. Summer is almost over and soon enough we will be taking a road trip to drop Logan off at College. After we will hit the road and do more camping. While I'm looking forward to another trip I am going to be sad to say goodbye to Logan till Thanksgiving. I'm hoping we can take a road trip back to visit him on his birthday. 

We are also thinking of taking a week trip, maybe a few days longer and flying out to Texas to visit our friends in Austin for the week. We also want to have a few ocean days, so will try to figure out a way to fit that into our plans in October! While I didn't think we'd go back as this is our 3rd trip to Austin, I'm excited that it will include going to the ocean. I'm not sure if our friends will join us, so that's something we need to figure out before  booking our trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...