Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Fall is here!

 We are having a fall day. Its only going to be a high of 65+F, down from 89 the two days before! The maple tree out front already had a touch of orange/red leaves. I'm not ready for this! 

I get to try on the rough draft of my favorite cardigan I'm having made tomorrow. Fingers crossed it fits and I like it. I know it's not going to be the same, but I hope its close enough to be my favorite! 

I applied for a Covid Business grant through MN yesterday. It's for women, people of color, and vets who were impacted by covid. You have between Sept 20 - 29th to apply and on Oct 20th they will randomly select businesses to call to see if they are illegible. I filled out and sent in all the forms needed. Just hope I'm picked as it could be 10K grant! My business certainly has taken a hit since Covid started. I'm still not where I use to be and have a long way to go. It's coming back but very slowly. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this would help out a lot! 

I went shopping for some clothes to wear in Texas. This is more my style. Too bad I can't seem to pull it together! 

I'm down to 4 weeks to diet and lose weight before Texas. Ugh! I keep failing every day, but every day I try again. 

At least I get exercise every day. I'm not working today, so Steve and I went for a run in the park. I'll be mowing the back yard and want to get in a 10 mile bike ride this afternoon. 

I did do a 1 minute plank yesterday and weights so I need to keep that up too. Doesn't take much time and I feel better for having done something. little changes add up every day to better choices! Just got to keep plugging away! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...