Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Fall is here!

 We are having a fall day. Its only going to be a high of 65+F, down from 89 the two days before! The maple tree out front already had a touch of orange/red leaves. I'm not ready for this! 

I get to try on the rough draft of my favorite cardigan I'm having made tomorrow. Fingers crossed it fits and I like it. I know it's not going to be the same, but I hope its close enough to be my favorite! 

I applied for a Covid Business grant through MN yesterday. It's for women, people of color, and vets who were impacted by covid. You have between Sept 20 - 29th to apply and on Oct 20th they will randomly select businesses to call to see if they are illegible. I filled out and sent in all the forms needed. Just hope I'm picked as it could be 10K grant! My business certainly has taken a hit since Covid started. I'm still not where I use to be and have a long way to go. It's coming back but very slowly. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this would help out a lot! 

I went shopping for some clothes to wear in Texas. This is more my style. Too bad I can't seem to pull it together! 

I'm down to 4 weeks to diet and lose weight before Texas. Ugh! I keep failing every day, but every day I try again. 

At least I get exercise every day. I'm not working today, so Steve and I went for a run in the park. I'll be mowing the back yard and want to get in a 10 mile bike ride this afternoon. 

I did do a 1 minute plank yesterday and weights so I need to keep that up too. Doesn't take much time and I feel better for having done something. little changes add up every day to better choices! Just got to keep plugging away! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...