Friday, September 24, 2021

Get up!

Zoey was persistent this morning. She wanted me up and letting her out the front door two time, then the back door and now wants to eat! She lets me know exactly what she wants and when!  


Not sure I was ready to get up at 5:30am this morning but I had a slight headache from the two drinks last night. 


I didn't take any happy hour photos but did a snap chat of it instead. Seems I do more snapchat videos then taking photos lately. So I have nothing to show on my posts. It was Celina and my first time just going to happy hour together. Now that she is 21 and covid is well, still going on but what ever at this point. We tried to get a table outside on the patio since it was a nice night, but no luck. We just sat in the bar. Her boyfriend joined us an hour later and what do you know. Steve and his brother showed up on guys night out at the same IGH Brewery. So we joined them for a while until I decided to go home. I was there long enough and was ready to be home, while they all stayed. 

No big plans tonight. Since we went out last night, I'm not sure we will go out tonight. I spent $80 on drinks and food so I'm pretty much done spending! 

We have Kendra's BBQ Saturday at her new house. This will be our first family get together since April of 2020. I need to bake some thing. Was thinking of making pumpkin bars? Some thing fall to go with her chill, beer and bourbon BBQ. 

We have nothing planned for Sunday but that might be a good day to do some wine tasting out in the country or go have a picnic and watch some sky divers out in Wisconsin and maybe check out one of their state parks too. 



I set up one of our tents in the backyard yesterday. We are going to have nice weather 10+ days out as far the weather report goes. I want to be outdoors as much as possible. Since the no see um's and mosquitoes are now out, I wanted to be bug free in the tent. So that was my best option as the hammock they can still bite me from under the hammock through the fabric. I am that crazy woman that puts up a tent in her back yard. I'd totally want a she-shed but we aren't allowed to have sheds in this neighborhood, so I have no other options. 

Yesterday was wonderful outside in the tent. I read the news on my cell phone, took an hour nap. Perfect way to be outside and enjoy a fall afternoon. I probably should have biked first but after I set up the tent I was ready to relax. 
This is a good photo to show how I am just going around and around and not going any where. I do need to make some life diet changes and to be more productive. I try and make a todo list, and I get most things done. I'm just not making progress in other areas. 

Friends- keeping up by emails daily M-F, getting together with other couples for nights out. Taking a trip in October with two other couples. 

Diet- daily challenge to eat healthy. Lose weight by eating less. Cut down on weekend drinks and opt for lower calorie beverages. I mostly drink water but like a few drinks on the weekends which doesn't help the weight loss. 

Exercise- trying to run daily, bike, do planks and lift weights. Plus, just move more, at least in the mornings. 

Still thinking I need a small lap dog since Zoey doesn't want to be that dog for me. 

Travel- Austin Texas and Corpus Christi in October, weekend smaller trips to area's around where we live. Camping as much as possible or going to the lake. 

Work - picking up a few new every 2 week customers with a few move out cleans. Need to advertise more and pick up more clients to fill up my schedule for the winter, earning more money. 

Savings- Trying to not dip into our savings. Saving all we can. 

Not spending on things we don't need. Still need to work on this. I purchased new gray towels for our bathroom just because I was tired of the white towels. Purchased a new winter jacket. I already have three black jackets but wanted a new one this winter. Also went shopping for clothes a few times as I really haven't shopped for myself in over a year. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...