Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Monday

 
Well, my finger is still swollen and red from that bee sting. Not loving how my finger is still fat and itches. I have been using cortisone cream every chance I get to help with the itching and redness. Hopefully, tomorrow it will be a lot more back to normal?? 


We went out for drink 2 for 1's on Monday night at the local  Baldman Brewery in Eagan. I am not that all big on week day drinks but the weather 80+F on a September fall day is a cause to through that idea out the door. So we played some cribbage and had a drink sharing the two for one and got another free drink to share. 


I had set up our old popup tent in the back yard a few days ago. Last night I decided to just sleep out there since the house felt warm from not having any AC on. I hate to turn on AC when we have limited 80+F fall days and the nights cool off to the 50s and low 60's. It only got down to 59*F last night and I was plenty warm under all my blankets. I love extending the summer nights by sleeping outdoors. I might just keep sleeping outside till Friday when we have a 30% chance of rain and it will cool down to the 70's by the weekend. 

I have Tuesday and Wednesday off from work. I have plans to do some errands, get more propane for our fire pit tables and we need printer ink. I purchased the wrong ink so its back to the store for me! 

I want to walk/run around the lakes this morning. This afternoon I will ride my bike along the river. I'm hoping Steve will join me for a bike ride to Mpls where we can have happy hour and ride home. Its always a really pretty ride along the rive with all the colorful leaves in the fall. 

Dieting is not going well. I have 19 days left to lose weight before our Texas trip. Ugh!! I need to focus and do something now before I am all mad about not trying to lose any weight while on Vacation! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...