Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Tuesday is this the last 86*F day?

 I had the day off on Tuesday so I got a lot done with errands and being outdoors for as much of the day as possible. It was 81+F and sunny! 

I used to run this path 2 miles along the lakes at Lebanon. I decided to just walk it, take some photos and enjoy the morning. It took 27 minutes in total. Just 7 minutes longer than running so not too bad! 

I did stop a few times to take quick photos of fall colors and some still blooming flowers. 

I'd say about 25% fall leaves are turning color right now on the 29th of September! 

I've seen some photos from up north in Lutsen and all the maples are bright orange. 75% full color or 100% by today.  Would have been a great weekend to go up and camp to see the fall colors. 



Today I do have to work, but not until 3pm. I wanted to be able to enjoy our 86*f last day of summer heat. I have plans to run at the park with Zoey. Steve and I also are biking late morning at Ft Snelling along the river to Mpls. We both decided just to enjoy the nice weather. I was hoping to put off working till Thursday when we have a 30% chance of storms and its only going to be 80+F. 


I spent another night out in the tent. I got Steve to join me. The coldest temp was this morning at 59*F. Felt great sleeping with cool air. Zoey must have been a little chilly as she wanted under the blankets. She actually crawled up between us, and put her head on the pillow after she was covered with the blanket. That was a first! lol.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...