Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thursday.. one more day of 80+F!

 One more day of 80*F with some rain tonight. It will cool off to 72+F all next week and sunny. That's pretty much perfect fall weather. 

I went for a morning run with Zoey, after Steve and I went for a 11 mile bike ride. We rode down to Hastings to have lunch. Who knew it would be a day where everyone wanted to be out on the patio. It was full, so we ended up sitting inside. 
I'm still debating on if I should take down the tent or leave it up for next weeks 72+F? Probably will just leave it up and use only during the afternoon hours. This way, I don't get huge welts from the no see um bugs. 
My back yard tent. Pretty sure this will be the last year using this tent. The kids say it drips on the top when it rains. I have yet to find any holes but its already had a few repairs. I think we've now owed this tent for 4 years? That's a lot of tent use. 
P

I also worked yesterday but not till 3pm. This was planned so I could enjoy the day. I have today off but work Friday morning and then at 4:30pm we will be at the airport picking up Logan. He is flying home from college, Milwalkee. We haven't seen him since the move in to the dorms, the last week of August. He wants to go to dinner Friday night, Sunday we will have a family turkey dinner and then he flys back around 7:30pm. It will be a quick weekend with him home, but he will be back in 4 weeks for his birthday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...