Friday, October 1, 2021

October 1st!

 I have been waiting for October! Not anxious to go into late fall/winter, but excited that Logan comes home today for the weekend. Its been since the last week of August. We pick him up at 4:30pm today!!! 


It's also one more day of 80+F! Last night I once again extended sleeping outside in the backyard tent. Warmest night yet, only getting down to 63! Steve didn't sleep that great, so he is probably done sleeping outside! I just want to extend my outdoor time before winter as much as possible!! 
On our afternoon off, we biked up to Rosemount for lunch. Had subs and rode home. 11 miles in all. I also ran a mile with Zoey at the local park. Lifted weights and did a 1 minute plank. I've been trying to keep that up every day! 
A touch of fall colors. We are almost 50% fall colors. 
Saw this table idea for Halloween. I'm not very into decorating for all the holidays, but I did pick up some solar skulls for the back yard table. This might be a cute idea to try for our kitchen table. I have plenty of white items and can use spray paint for the black candle holder. Now to add to my pumpkins. 
Zoey obvious needed more rest after wanting to come inside at 5:30am this morning! She was even snoring! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...