Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday!!

 A beautiful Sunrise! Slept out in the back yard tent with Steve and the dog. It was another warm night, only getting down to 65+F and pretty humid. Felt much better sleeping outside than it would have upstairs in our room. 

We picked up Logan at the airport last night. He wanted to come home first to drop off his stuff and then go out to dinner. We picked a very, very busy restaurant. Ended up just sitting in the bar to eat. The restaurant was not only really busy as we waited for almost an hour to get seated but very LOUD! I still got filled in on his college life. It was good to get a hug and to see Logan again!

My very blurry, no glasses photo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...