Friday, October 29, 2021

Back From Texas!!

We had a wonderful 12 day vacation in Austin Texas and Corpus Christi! It felt like the vacation went on forever!  

I actually got the window seat coming back for half the way home. I switched so Steve could have the window as he loves looking out and I really don't care either way. 

We ended our trip the last few days Sunday - Wednesday in Corpus Christi at the ocean. We decided to take the country roads to see some of Texas small towns as we drove 3-1/2 hours to the coast. 

Lots of oil drilling /ranches and cows, poor towns along the way. 

Stopped and had our last BBQ Texas meal in a small town. 


The last sunrise at the beach. It was cloudy and not much of a sunrise to look at but still nice to be at the beach watching the waves roll in, the sun come up and the birds start to arrive. 


















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...