Friday, October 15, 2021

This face!

Just look at this cute face.  


Zoey was extra cuddly last night. No idea why? She actually wanted to be on my pillow. 


Maybe she knows we are leaving for a trip soon? 

I am almost ready for our trip. I'm checking my luggage today to make sure all will fit. If not, I have plans to purchase a large purse/bag to pack the rest. I'm hoping to not have to buy another bag! 

We got our flu shots yesterday, so in two weeks we are protected somewhat from getting the flu! 

I have to clean our house, feed the cats one more time and work for an hour today. Steve and I have plans to pick up his new glasses this afternoon, go shop for new Nikes for Steve and a few more shirts for the trip. 

Can't wait till our vacation!! I'm most excited to go to the ocean!! Even though the trip will be almost over at that point! I just love the ocean!! The weather also will be in the 80's. Just two days of low 70's when we first arrive. Not too bad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...