Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday!!

I had a recovery day from  the weekend on Monday. I just didn't want to do much. I did manage to go to the store to shop 2 times, fed the cats, looked at the internet, put away the tent and started some laundry. Oh and I vacuumed the main level of our house and did the kitchen dishes. Is that a win for the day? Not really since I never went for a bike ride or a run with Zoey! ugh!!  

Celina did make some cookies and brownies gluten free for us to sample. 

Got this email reminding us to order our turkey!! 



I might have put away the tent one night too early. It was 58+F last night! Perfect sleeping temps! Oh well, its all put away for the year. Now to bring in the tarp that I had drying out on the lawn. I didn't want that to smell moldy next summer so I have to make sure its all dry before folding it up. 

After a busy weekend, I was super lazy yesterday. I am amazed that I actually put the tent away and went to the store. Of course the only reason I went to the store was because I had to drive over that way to feed the cats I'm house sitting. 

Today, I'm going to try and not be super lazy! I need to get in a run and bike this afternoon. I also have a Chiro appointment with acupuncture at noon with Celina. I need another pair of sunglasses and a few more new tops to wear on our trip. 
I work Wed- Friday for a few hours each day. So I need to get out my suit case, figure out what to bring and wash some clothes for the trip. I have things to get done but plenty of time if I do a little each day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...