Wednesday, November 24, 2021

F I R E

 We woke up around 2:30am to our fire alarms all going off. Steve jumped up out of bed and yelled Fire!!! Once up we didn't smell smoke, but searched every room for a possible fire. Nothing! False alarm! We figured it must have been a battery going bad and set them all off. We'll be switching out all the batteries today!!! Sure did get us all wired up. I never fell back to sleep! 


Last night was Bingo night. It was a very busy night! Every table was full of bingo players. Steve's luck ran out and he didn't get a Bingo! It was still nice to get out of the house. We played some cribbage and had some dinner/drinks while we waited for the Bingo to start. I should have ordered a glass of water instead of another beer! Lesson learned! 

One more day till T-day! I made pie crust, but not the pie. I'll finish making my pecan pie today and have it all baked this afternoon. I still need to clean up the clutter around the main level and set the table. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...