Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tuesday and 50*F!!

 Well, only a few more days till Turkey Time! I have so much to do just to get my house in shape for 16 people to feast! 


We host every holiday every year so it shouldn't be a big deal to get it ready for this year. I am not sure why it overwhelms me. I just want my house perfectly clean without having to do much. We just have a lot of stuff accumulated on the main level since 5 people still live here. It's hard to know where to put all the stuff and since it's not mine, I can't just put it somewhere else or get rid of it. 

I should be doing a lot more with my time. I seem to be in a pattern of work, rest and that's it for the day. No energy to do anything else. I did have a bunch of errands yesterday after work and that kept me busy till after 2pm. I felt good enough to make a quiche for dinner but that was it for the day. 

I don't work till 11:30am today and just for an hour, so not much todo. I plan to make a pecan pie which I'm looking forward to making/baking. Probably should clean up the kitchen this morning and get everything organized to do baking this afternoon. First I need to stop at the store to pick up corn syrup! 

I also need to get in some exercise today. Zoey needs a walk and I need to do my plank/weights. 


Every night I think why didn't I diet today. It's time to start losing weight between now and Christmas. I'm not going to wait till after. It needs to start now! Of course I say this on a full stomach after having a ham/cheese and croissant sandwich for breakfast.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...