Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tuesday and 50*F!!

 Well, only a few more days till Turkey Time! I have so much to do just to get my house in shape for 16 people to feast! 


We host every holiday every year so it shouldn't be a big deal to get it ready for this year. I am not sure why it overwhelms me. I just want my house perfectly clean without having to do much. We just have a lot of stuff accumulated on the main level since 5 people still live here. It's hard to know where to put all the stuff and since it's not mine, I can't just put it somewhere else or get rid of it. 

I should be doing a lot more with my time. I seem to be in a pattern of work, rest and that's it for the day. No energy to do anything else. I did have a bunch of errands yesterday after work and that kept me busy till after 2pm. I felt good enough to make a quiche for dinner but that was it for the day. 

I don't work till 11:30am today and just for an hour, so not much todo. I plan to make a pecan pie which I'm looking forward to making/baking. Probably should clean up the kitchen this morning and get everything organized to do baking this afternoon. First I need to stop at the store to pick up corn syrup! 

I also need to get in some exercise today. Zoey needs a walk and I need to do my plank/weights. 


Every night I think why didn't I diet today. It's time to start losing weight between now and Christmas. I'm not going to wait till after. It needs to start now! Of course I say this on a full stomach after having a ham/cheese and croissant sandwich for breakfast.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...