Monday, November 22, 2021

16*F Monday morning! Coldest yet!

 Yep back to Monday morning! A cold 16*F!! Tuesday it's going to warm up to 50*F! Two days in a row, Tuesday and Wednesday it will be in the upper 40's and low 50's for the high. Not sure if we'll have the crazy wind with it, but I'll take the higher temps for the end of November! 



Steve and I found something to do on Sunday. We picked up our turkey down in Cannon Falls at the Turkey farm in the morning. We did a little food shopping for T-day since we needed some root veggies and things to make dinner. The Vikings were playing the packers, so we needed to watch at least the end of the game. We both thought the Vikings would screw up the 4th qtr and lose. We were wrong! Turned out to be a nail bitter the last 4 minutes! A great end to the game! We went to Stillwater, Liftbridge brewery to watch the game, and play cribbage. Probably shouldn't be going out without a mask on. I'm guessing this will be the last weekend since Covid is going crazy in MN. We did get our booster shots a week ago so have extra protection but it's still not 100%. 
Finished my craft. Yep, looks like a Childs art project. It got me doing something other then sit on the couch. So that was the goal. This craft did look better in my head! 

Sunday we went to Stillwater, lift bridge brewery and played some afternoon cribbage and watched the Vikings/Packer game. An exciting 4th quarter! I don't really care about football but we had friend at the game rooting for opposite teams so that made it fun. The last 4 minutes, was anyone's game! The Vikings some how pulled it off! Very unexpected! lol.. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...