Sunday, November 21, 2021

A little crafting!

In my head this looked a lot better! Kind of like a kid's art project gone wrong! lol.. The glitter is and was a mess! Not sure what I'll do with this gem?? lol.. I still got out of my funk to do something and I enjoyed the painting project somewhat. 

 I still have a few blocks to paint, maybe I'll paint them similar to my rocks I painted during the summer? 

Took the kids and myself out for Coffee this morning at this cute little house coffee shop in Hastings. I drove by it awhile ago and knew they'd like going somewhere new. Coffee really isn't my thing but I got a blended mocha drink with whipped cream. Far too many calories and more like a milk shake which I didn't need but it tasted good. 


The moon was a huge ball of orange last night. My phone camera couldn't capture how it really looked but at least I tried. 
Saw this dead or frozen spider on the sidewalk by the river last night. It doesn't look that big in this photo but it sure was! Gross, but kind of cool looking too! 

Today, we'll be picking up the fresh turkey from the Turkey farm in Cannon Falls this morning. Steve will work for a few hours and during that time I'll do some TJ Maxx returns, a dress I never wore in Texas. I also need to look for a few more Madelyn gifts to give her for her belated birthday which was last Thursday. I am painting our old table black and doing other paint touch ups in the kitchen bar stools and white cabinets. I probably should check the chairs to see if those need to be covered and painted too! 

I'll be busy working all week, being off Thursday for Thanksgiving. I will need to organize my house and set the table for dinner. Might need to make sure we have all matching glass wear and silverware!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...