Thursday, November 11, 2021

Sleep!

I wondered why I am always so tired during the afternoons. Well my new Fitbit proved that I only got 43 minutes of actual deep sleep and 3 hours of light, restless sleep where I gave up sleeping altogether at 2:30am! This is why I crash in the afternoon! No wonder! 



I can now track my calories on my Fitbit, but I have yet to stick to a diet. Seems I am craving Halloween chocolate bars at night. Time to give up those!! I also bought some cinnamon bagels and got some cream cheese light to go with it. I usually don't eat breakfast but this week I've been hungry to actually want to eat. 

I cooked up some sweet potatoes yesterday for a quick, low cal lunch or dinner. Plus, I still have my Chicken Thai soup to eat. Just need to make some more rice to add it that as a filler. 

I've been getting in my exercise. Daily 1 minute plank, weights with 15 pound dumbbells and running 1 mile outside with Zoey at the park. 

Today it's raining so I'm going to run 1 mile on the cross ramp, 10 minutes and call it good enough. 

I do have to work for an hour this morning where I'll get a little more exercise. 

This afternoon I have a chiropractor appointment. Nothing is really sore, but I love getting a mini massage and acupuncture. Just hope I don't come home with something screwed up like my shoulder again! That hurt and I had to go back to have it fixed! 

I did most of my errands yesterday, getting a new Wii converter to use on the new TV. It doesn't have the three prong color coded video things, so I needed a converter for $60! A little much for a Wii that we really don't use any more. There are kids coming for T-day and Christmas so they will play it. The graphics now look awful on the new larger TV! Yikes!! 

I removed our front yard getting the rest of the leaves all mulched up. I had to lower the mower blades and that did the trick! I never went back to do the back yard since no one sees it anyway. That would have been a lot more to re-mow! 

I need to color my hair. The grays around my hairline are starting to show again. Not sure if I'll do dark ash blonde or go brown. My hair is picking up more reds then I'd like! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...