Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Somethings new!

 

Last night Steve and I went to Tuesday Bingo night in Hastings. 2nd time playing Bingo! Steve won again !!! Two games the 2nd one and the last, coverall. He didn't win the $500 pot in the coverall but still won $54 dollars and another $20. A good night of playing Bingo, which was $13 each to play. 


You also pay in a dollar for dobber and get the money back when you turn it in. 


One more last day of 50+F temps before the rain and cold comes in tonight! I'm not ready for 30+F temps. Lucky for us, it looks like next week will be back into the 50's. 
Our back yard this morning. We still have more leaves on our trees and I will have to mulch up the yard again today. I went over the whole yard yesterday only for Steve to tell me I should have lowered the mower blades down. Ugh!! So once again, I'll be mowing the yard! 


I bought myself a new watch. A Fitbit Sense! It was on sale for $199.95, $100 off so I felt this was a good deal. I used to wear my old Fitbit all the time until it broke a few years ago. I just loved tracking everything. I'm excited to see all the results of my new Fitbit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...