Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Is it too early?

Is it too early to make New Years eve plans? I hope not, maybe it's too late? This is my plan today to make reservations for two choices and see what pans out. If we don't do one of the options I'm sure one of my kids will take our place! It won't go to waste! 


I've got all these leaves to mulch up today. We have zero on the tree, so a lot in the yard! At least I will spend the last of the 50*F days outdoors since after today its going to rain and the temps drop to around 30*F. Burr.. I do hope we get enough snow to start cross country skiing!!! I'm ready!!! 

I also decided to just purchase myself a Fitbit watch. I need to start making changes and this is a step in the right direction! Anything to help me move more during the afternoons when I'm tired. 

Speaking of being tired, I took an hour long nap yesterday afternoon. I can't seem to break that nap habit! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...