Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tuesday!!

Thought it was going to be in the 50's today? Nope, now only 43+F, cloudy and windy up to 20mph.  So much for being able to sit out front with the firepit table. It defiantly won't feel nice enough to do that today! 


I saw this hack for making bark look real on the outside of a rolled cake. You crinkle up paper, spread on chocolate, pull it apart and spread on white chocolate over the top to create the wrinkles. I have been wanting to make a cake and an occasion to make it for. 

I'm always taking photo of things I think we need to do to our house. I love this mud room built in idea. It would be perfect for our dark back entry mud room hall. Might need to look into doing this myself and price it all out. 



This recipe looked really good and I should start making more dinners. With the cream added, it will only be me and Steve eating this meal. 

Today's our booster covid, Moderna shot. Fingers crossed I didn't screw up my appointment! I got a notification that Steve's is scheduled but not mine. Good thing I did take a screen shot!

I'm still thinking about this winer tent. I'd really like to do a winter mini vacation, some adventure. What is stopping me? The cold, cost of the tent that might or might not work. 

Progress... small changes every day add up! 

Exercise: Run at least a mile per day. 
1 minute plank
Dumb bell weights (15 pound)
check off my todo list
Find something that makes me happy. Figure out what that is. 
Plan an adventure, something to look forward to doing! 

Take on a home project and do it myself! 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...