Sunday, November 14, 2021

Its back!

 The snow is back! We got the first of the winter snow fall Saturday night! It's just a dusting on the grass as the streets are still all clear. 

Definitely not enough to cross country ski, but soon enough I'll be out there skiing this winter! 
MN covid numbers are high in the 9% range. I scheduled our booster Moderna shots for Tuesday afternoon at Cub foods. It will take 2 weeks for more protection, but well worth it to get the extra immunity booster. 

Saturday, I was sneezing a lot! I semi felt like a cold was coming on so I took Vitamin C and looked up places to get a covid test. Thankfully, I woke up feeling fine. I did a lot of ceiling fan dusting, so I am thinking that's why I was sneezing so much? Glad to be feeling better and have zero symptoms this morning! I haven't been sick with anything since Feb of 2020! I'd like to keep it that way!! Seems the only people I hear of getting covid are only the unvaccinated lasting around 2 weeks. Which is a long time off from working! Much easier to just get protected and not have to be home from work! 

Saw this fun game idea. Just using Solo cups and tissue paper with printed hearts. Make it into a tree and put little gifts inside the cup. Three hearts go into cups, this allows you to exchange your gift or pick another cup. Sounds like a cute idea maybe for T-day in the shape of a turkey? I'm trying to come up with fun games for the holidays! 

We didn't have wings last night, but the rest of the beef tenderloin. I haven't been dieting even though I want to lose weight. 
Here's what I ate yesterday! 

Morning - a few PB pretzels
Lunch- Chicken Thai soup with white rice
Bagel with low fat cream cheese
Snack- popcorn
Dinner - Beef tenderloin, and brussle sprouts, toasted bread with yogurt butter and parmesan cheese
After dinner- small bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce. 

Sunday's food:
Bfast- a few PB pretzels
English muffin with apple jelly

Lunch? 
Dinner? 
Snack? 

Exercise? 1 minute plank, dumbbell weights 10/10/20 (15 pound weights), and soon to do the cross ramp for 12 minutes / 1 mile! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...