Saturday, November 27, 2021

Weekend Plans

 Logan came home with yet another project to work on. Make and build a chair. It's nice to see Steve and Logan work on this together. 

I'm hoping he finishes because it's a late start! Logan goes back to college tomorrow morning at 8am, taking the train back early in the morning. Lucky for us, he will be back in a few short weeks for a month over Christmas vacation! 

I wanted to make banana bread for Logan to take back with him. I forgot the baking soda!!! Ugh!!!

Thankfully, it still tastes good, just blonde and not brown! 



I found a funny photo from 2014 on Christmas of me, Celina and Logan. It was the Christmas we all took a photo with mustaches. 

A Thanksgiving flash back photo! lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...