Saturday, November 27, 2021

Weekend Plans

 Logan came home with yet another project to work on. Make and build a chair. It's nice to see Steve and Logan work on this together. 

I'm hoping he finishes because it's a late start! Logan goes back to college tomorrow morning at 8am, taking the train back early in the morning. Lucky for us, he will be back in a few short weeks for a month over Christmas vacation! 

I wanted to make banana bread for Logan to take back with him. I forgot the baking soda!!! Ugh!!!

Thankfully, it still tastes good, just blonde and not brown! 



I found a funny photo from 2014 on Christmas of me, Celina and Logan. It was the Christmas we all took a photo with mustaches. 

A Thanksgiving flash back photo! lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...