Saturday, November 27, 2021

Weekend Plans

 Logan came home with yet another project to work on. Make and build a chair. It's nice to see Steve and Logan work on this together. 

I'm hoping he finishes because it's a late start! Logan goes back to college tomorrow morning at 8am, taking the train back early in the morning. Lucky for us, he will be back in a few short weeks for a month over Christmas vacation! 

I wanted to make banana bread for Logan to take back with him. I forgot the baking soda!!! Ugh!!!

Thankfully, it still tastes good, just blonde and not brown! 



I found a funny photo from 2014 on Christmas of me, Celina and Logan. It was the Christmas we all took a photo with mustaches. 

A Thanksgiving flash back photo! lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment

October Weekend.

We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...