Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas count down.. only 2 more days!!!

 I really only have one more day since this is the last day till we celebrate Christmas Eve!! Yikes!!! 


I finished up the wrapping last night and made one batch of thumbprint cookies. I still have to clean my own house/main level which is just clear the clutter, make more cookies, get 2 more gifts for the game and  wrap those up! Plus, make caramel rolls, and popovers on Christmas! 

In addition to all that! I am working today till around 1pm. Not sure if I'm also working Friday for an hour but I'm hoping to push that off till next week! 


The kids and Don had a few photos posted on Instagram which I did a screen shot. Turned out cute! This should have been our Christmas card photo! 



I also did a screen shot from FB, this is Shirley M. Her husband Vern worked with my Dad. They were family friends for years while I was growing up in New Hope. They drifted apart once we moved to Plymouth. I have fond memories of going over to their house on Christmas Eve, watching those film photo strips on the screen and playing with the track /and all the match box cars. We'd play scat a penny game which I can't remember. They adopted a daughter when I was around 9 years old and she was like a little sister to me. The bottom photo is a young Shirley, I'm guessing a graduation photo? She passed away last year a few days after her husband. RIP Shirley and Vern.

Celina and Kendra started a gluten, dairy free business. They started off with selling Yule log cakes for Christmas. They delivered the first order last night and have 20 more to go! A great learning experience for all the products they will be selling! It's nice to see all my kids working together as Logan also is helping out with the baking and delivery. 

Me and Evan on his birthday. Such a smart, good looking boy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...