Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas 2021!!

 Merry Christmas 2021!!!

The stockings are filled on Christmas morning, waiting for everyone to wake up and open gifts. 



Our Family Christmas will be delayed a week due to Logan being sick with Hand, foot and mouth virus. Poor kiddo! He helped Celina and Kendra bake their Yule logs all day Wednesday and Thursday. Ended up going to Urgent care Friday morning and found out its not strep or covid. Unfortunately, all he can take is 3 Advil every 6 hours and this is very contagious lasting up to 10 days and can be up to 3 weeks!
We will still open stocking and gifts tonight, but will wait to gather with the rest of the family until he is better, which I hope is soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...