Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas 2021

 That's a wrap for Christmas 2021!! 

We made the most of it being year 2 of just the 5 of us for Christmas. We'll get together with family hopefully next weekend when Logan feels better! We made the most of Christmas this year with opening gifts, having filet Mignon, potatoes, mushrooms with brussle sprouts. Games were a mystery gift which we made up the rules and then played some cribbage and a new Hot Seat game. 

Celina was busy in the kitchen testing out her gluten, dairy free cookies for her new home bakery business. They turned out excellent as we ate a warm Chocolate Chip cookie in a skillet for dinner with ice cream

Don and Celina opened their stockings. Logan wasn't feeling up to opening any gifts so we have all his when he is ready and feeling better. 


I probably should have bough Zoey something because she was very interested in opening up gifts. 



Poor Logan, I wanted at least one photo of him at Christmas. He came down from his room a few times for more Advil and some food, but really wasn't hungry or feeling well enough to stay with us downstairs for very long. I'll pick up some soup and other food items he can eat today as we were very limited on what we had on hand that would be easy for him to swallow. He has a very sore throat! 




I stopped over to see Kendra, Paul, Evan and Madelyn at their house. I brought the kids a few gifts to open and picked up some baking supplies for Celina. It was nice to do a quick visit while wearing a mask to limit exposure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...