Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday

 Just me and Steve playing around with Snap Chat filters. lol... 


Finally got most of the house cleaned up from Christmas. 
Logan was feeling a tiny bit better yesterday but did still sleep most of the day and hardly ate. Only coming out of his room for a smoothy, Advil, soup and ice cream. I'm hoping today, Day 5 of him being sick he will be improving more. Of course it is almost 11am and I have yet to see him this morning! 


It snowed last night about 2" of snow with ice on top. Crunchy, heavy snow! Not enough to ski and poor quality snow! I still got in a workout on the cross ramp, lifted weights and did yoga and a 1 min plank. 
Now I'm thinking a nap sounds good or time to watch a few movies. 

I did make some more of my favorite soup, Chicken Thai. Steve helped cut up the veggies and chicken so it really helped speed up the soup making process. I made it a lot more spicy this time with the added peppers. Not the best decision to eat a bowl before running because now I have a little heartburn going on. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...