Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday

 Just me and Steve playing around with Snap Chat filters. lol... 


Finally got most of the house cleaned up from Christmas. 
Logan was feeling a tiny bit better yesterday but did still sleep most of the day and hardly ate. Only coming out of his room for a smoothy, Advil, soup and ice cream. I'm hoping today, Day 5 of him being sick he will be improving more. Of course it is almost 11am and I have yet to see him this morning! 


It snowed last night about 2" of snow with ice on top. Crunchy, heavy snow! Not enough to ski and poor quality snow! I still got in a workout on the cross ramp, lifted weights and did yoga and a 1 min plank. 
Now I'm thinking a nap sounds good or time to watch a few movies. 

I did make some more of my favorite soup, Chicken Thai. Steve helped cut up the veggies and chicken so it really helped speed up the soup making process. I made it a lot more spicy this time with the added peppers. Not the best decision to eat a bowl before running because now I have a little heartburn going on. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...