Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Winter Home Projects!

 I've always got home projects for Steve todo! I talked him into getting a new sink/counter for the kids bathroom even though we just replaced it I think a year ago! The sink never drained right and I was tired of it aways dirty since it wouldn't completely drain! So annoying! 

We at least can use the new/old faucet, so we didn't need to replace that. We got the 49" on sale for $312 and used Menards rebate money to pay for it! We still have enough Mendards rebate money to buy a seamless clear shower door for the kids or our bathroom. We might just do the kids bathroom shower first before ours is redone. I want to take out the kids shower/tub combo and just have Steve make a tiled shower and add a shampoo shelf. No need for a tub since no one used it. We still have a tub in our bathroom. I'd like to update that too, but we will see how much we want to spend! 


Logan was feeling a bit better yesterday, so I'm hoping today is the day he will feel well enough to open gifts. 

I'm still not sure if we will be getting together with family for New Years Day to celebrate Christmas? Don, now isn't feeling well as he had a fever all day Monday. Ugh!! Guess we will find out today! We do have one more rapid Covid test, just incase it's needed. 

My diet yesterday didn't happen but I'm trying again today! 

Steve's truck is being dropped off today to get fixed. The starter is not working the best! Lets hope its not a huge repair cost! Yikes!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...