Thursday, December 30, 2021

New Hobby Needed!

 Just sharing some unique art.. I'm in need of a new hobby or more new habits in 2022! 


What do I incorporate in my life right now?
Yoga daily for an hour 
Lots of internet time reading the news, looking at Instagram photos and just going though Tick Tok van lifers. 
I get in some sort of exercise every day. Lifting weights, doing a plank and moving for at least an hour. 

What do I like to do? 
Camping
Be outdoors
X-ski
yoga
baking
home projects
A clean house, vacuum my floors daily
TV shows: Survivor, Challenge, Below Deck, late night news MSNBC
Chatting with customers
Going out to restaurants/breweries
Traveling to new places
Blogging
Emailing friends
Spending time with my family
Biking
Kayaking
Jetski or boating
Being in the water
Reading

What I need to do? 
Spend more time fixing my hair in another style. I wear my hair up 100% of the time. No style! 

Weight loss - Gained Covid stay home weight. Need to make daily changes to be more healthy and drop some pounds. 
Going back to what works for me!
Skipping breakfast since I'm not hungry in the mornings
Waiting till dinner to have my meal
Focus on more health low calorie meals
Eliminate alcohol = empty calories
Move more in the afternoons
Limit Internet and TV time
Do more hobbies and things I enjoy. 
Increase exercise, go back to morning workouts
Get outside daily to workout! When it's not below zero. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...