Wednesday, December 8, 2021

What diet?

 I've been awful at dieting the last few days. I need to get back on track! I can keep skipping my morning workout! Time to get moving again! We now have enough fresh snow at least 3" to go cross county skiing with more snow Friday! 



I made this chicken wild rice soup yesterday. It turned out so yummy! I added two cans of wild rice and it could use a third! I do like making soups! Still love my Chicken Thai soup the best! I do need to brach out and keep trying new soup recipes. 

I took a 1-1/2 hour afternoon nap! Since I only slept for 3 hours the night before, I obviously needed the extra sleep with sleeping great last night too! Zoey is a professional nap taker! She always sleeps well! Wish I could say the same! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...