Friday, January 21, 2022

Packages!

I was super happy to see our kids bathroom fixtures arrived. TP holder, shower sprayer! What didn't arrive is the 16" extension bar. Not even sure if we will use it or not?  It was only $28 dollars and I think it can still be returned if it doesn't work out? 



Now Steve can do the rest of the shower plumbing and pour the skim coat of cement on the shower pan floor. We probably should pickup the tiles tonight since it will be less busy on a Friday night and we'll be ready to go Saturday morning! The bathroom won't be done for Logan to see it before going back to college this Sunday. We'll just send him photo's until he is back home spring break.


I didn't accomplish a whole lot Thursday! I try and make myself be productive. I did work till 12:30pm, came home and that was it. Went to the store two times, but never did any of my tax data entry. 

It might be Friday, but I'll be working tomorrow morning and every day till our tax report is done! I'm hoping to finish it up by Sunday at the latest! 

Dieting was okay yesterday. Splurged on a 400 calorie Mac and cheese dinner. I need to do my 10 minutes of cross ramp which I've been skipping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...