Thursday, January 20, 2022

More or less progress

It seems like we are not making much progress on the kids bathroom. A lot happened yesterday! 
Steve got the pan ready to have cement poured in today. He had to do some electrical adding 2 can lights to the ceiling and moved the floor shower drain out. Today the cement will be poured and maybe the shower self build in the back. 

I checked on the shower door and it's in the store to be picked up. We will wait to get that when we are ready for it to be installed. 

I keep looking at the tracking of the other shower parts, shower sprayer, tp and 16" extension sprayer handle. Today is the "arrival date!"

Almost ready to buy all the tile! I'm not excited about the cost. We went over budget on the shower door! 


We are back to stupid cold, the high of 1+F today! I keep checking the weather 10 days out and we will see the 20's for one day next week. Otherwise we are in for highs of the teens! January and February can't go fast enough as those are the coldest months! At least come February, we have a little more hope with V-day and Celina's birthday to get us though this other not so fun month! 

 


Progress! I made some frozen Oj as a snack. I ended up having that for lunch and a afternoon snack because we were out of popcorn and I didn't want to actually make my own popcorn. Maybe I should think about making my own? Probably would save money since a small bag cost $3.50? We go though a bag every 2 days around here. 

Bought brown rice instead of white. It just has a better nutty taste then white rice and a better choice if I'm eating rice with my salsa. 

Still eating around 1500 calories per day. Not seeing much weight loss progress. I'll have to drop my calories to around 1000. A work in progress!!

I am making progress on our tax data entry. I'm on my supply receipt along with some misc receipts for medical, office supplies, advertising etc.. I hope to finish that up by Friday or Sunday at the latest! It will be nice to have that report all ready to go to the accountant! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...