Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Diet.. what diet??

 I'm certainly not going to lose weight eating this stuff! It was a new menu item and we decided to try it. Fries, cheese curds, gravy, pot roast and horseradish sauce drizzled on top. It was a solid 9 out of 10. We though it would be even better with tater tots, garlic and more onion. It was enough to be a meal! 


Played more Bingo last night in Hastings. At least its cheaper $10 per board and you buy extra boards for two coveralls or as many extra boards as you want for an addition $1 per board. I only get 3 total, so its a $13 game fee for me. Our beginner luck ran out and we had zero bingo's! Still a fun night out and something todo. I'm done with Bingo for while. Had 3 beers with this food, so no weightless is going to happen if I keep splurging every week! 

The kids all went out for Sushi last night. This is the sushi boat photo of their meal. I don't care for sushi, so I'll pass!!


I never made it skiing yesterday when the temp was in the 40's. It started to rain and of Course the snow was melting like crazy. Not the best ski conditions. Today its -25 feels like temp with high wind. The snow is all ice now! There won't be any more skiing till we get at least 3 inches of fresh snow! 

A little more progress on the kids bathroom. 2 can lights were added to the ceiling by the shower. The rafters prevented installing lights in the shower, so they are in front of it. That should provide enough light in the bathroom with the vanity light. Years ago Steve added another light to the wall by the shower. Now we can remove that light! It would have looked weird to have two light on the walls!

Early this morning I got an email letting me know the other shower items are on route to be delivered. Does that mean they will show up today? Fingers crossed!

Steve will pick up cement today and make the shower pan. The cement will need to cure 24 hours and then the shampoo shelf can be build, hopefully the shower plumbing can be done and then finally tiling and putting on the new shower door. That was supposed to arrive at the store yesterday, but ?? I'll need to follow up today and see where its at. 

We decided to wait on our bathroom, just because the kids cost way more than we were thinking. With all the changes and added costs we are way above budget. I'll still get my bathroom done, but it will have to wait. I think Steve also wants a project break from doing bathrooms. That's more the issue then the cost! We have plenty of little main level projects to get done, so hopefully those can be finished instead! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...