Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Winter.. January!

 Celina was back baking cookies (gluten/dairy free). They taste amazing!! I'll never go back to using flour again! It's a combo of rice and almond flours, using oil instead of butter and they taste even more buttery without butter! 

I wanted her to try a orange, crasin, almond white chocolate cookie. We just need to not put white chocolate chips into the cookie, only the drizzle on top. I thought a carrot cake cookie with white chocolate drizzle also would taste amazing. More flavors to come!!

Make a very pretty cookie and delicious! 


Steve and I took advantage of warm up and went skiing. 3 quick miles to get in some fast exercise! 

Always feels good to do some exercise! I'll go skiing again today before the cold next two days of zero degrees! 

I'll be waiting for the upper teens again before I go ski. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...