Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Let it snow!!!

Evan out playing in the snow we got yesterday! It think it was at least 7 if not 8" of snow. Thankfully, it was light and fluffy! My back still hurts today from shoveling the first 4 inches and helping with the side walk the 2nd time we shoveled.  

At one point, the wind was blowing and the snow was coming down so heavy that it looked like a blizzard. Steve said the roads were awful and he couldn't even see the road. Scary! Good Thing he didn't have to drive very far from home. 


I mostly did this yesterday after washing some towels and the bathroom rugs. 


Ended up sleeping for over an hour in the afternoon, then paid for it, but not going to bed till after 1am. 
Watching the news was the trick to get me to fall asleep. I only woke up when Steve called to tell me he was on his way home. I quickly got up to outside again to shovel. 




Zoey was extra snuggly this morning. She crawled up to put her head on my pillow. Normally, she likes to sleep at the end of the bed, between me and Steve or where my legs go, so I'm either laying crooked just to have my legs on one side of her. She doesn't move even when pushed. It's just dead weight. I would rather have her sleep up at my pillow, so I have all the leg room. She is even laying next to me this morning. Wonder why she is being so clingy this morning? Must like me again?? 


I'm going to start looking around our house for stuff to sell again. We have sooo much that we don't use and I need to purge. Plus, earn a little extra money for my effort before taking it to goodwill and donating. It will be a good project. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...