Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2/22/22

It's positive 2/22/22  "2uesday"! 


They were at least right about the snow today! I was worried about the snow potential Monday since Celina has a long drive to Mankato for class and back home. I let her use my SUV just incase the weather turned. Glad it went north and we were spared! Not so much today! The snow was right on track and we are expected to get anywhere from 1 to 6"? Not really sure. Glad I'm home and not driving anywhere myself! I don't like to drive when the roads are snow covered and slippery even with 4 wheel drive! 



Zoey would not let me sleep in this morning. She crawls up on the bed next to me and then waits till I pet her. After awhile she jumps down and starts this whine till I get up and go down stairs with her. She won't go outside right away. Not until she is ready to go out, which is after a few PB treats and a doggie massage. Totally my fault for training her to do this and giving in to whatever she wants. 
So this was canceled yesterday! Logan has a test on Thursday afternoon. We were all sad about Logan not making it home this weekend. He would have been on the bus more hours than home. So we decided to just cancel the bus. Still no trains running which would have saved 3 hours of travel time. At least we will see him in March for his 12 days of spring break! I'm guessing we will be driving and dropping him back off since again, no trains and the bus would be 18 hours for him, but 20 hours total for us to drive there and back 4 times! I'm thinking we can just make it a fun two day trip for us. 

We are skipping going out this Tuesday to bingo or a cheap movie night. Figure the snow will continue and the roads will be bad. I suppose if it clears up we still might make it out. If not, I'm fine staying home and inside! I will be shoveling snow at some point and if we get enough at least 3 to 4", I can cross country ski tomorrow afternoon. 

I have big plans to fix my hair in a new style every day this week. I'm always just putting it in a ponytail or a bun. I'm going to curl it and see if it lasts. I'm sure the curls will fall out and I'll have it back up in a bun by the end of the day. Just think I need to make more effort on myself. 

My other plan is to workout two times a day. Sometimes one time is too much, but I do need to move more during the day and to be honest, I'm bored in the afternoon/Evening. How hard can it be to do another 12 minutes of running on the cross ramp and lifting a few dumbbells? 


While its easy to think of all the negatives here are some positives:

We are getting a little bit of money back from taxes. Not paying in is always a positive! 

Covid is going down again. No one is sick in our family. 

Spring is 4 weeks away and we are sooo close to being done with winter!

Celina's birthday is this Thursday, 22!

We have dinner plans downtown for her birthday at a new to us restaurant. 

I'm cat sitting this weekend for extra money. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...