Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday... February!

 What we are doing: Our Friday night was on the couch watching the last episode of season 3 of Ozark. We were tempted to keep watching but want to take it slow since we don't want it to end too fast. 


Nothing much planned for the weekend. I'd like to visit a Wisconsin park and look at frozen waterfalls. Not sure if we will or won't be doing this. It's an extra cold weather weekend with high temps of -6+F but feels like -18*F. Far too cold to be outdoors! 

Dieting: I made more Chicken Thai soup and will make more frozen oj to have for snacks. Staying around 1700 calories a day. Need to get more exercise! As always! 

I booked Logan a bus ride home for Celina's birthday next week. Trains for some reason aren't running, so it increases the travel time by 3 hours! He wants to come home, so there is no other options! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...