Sunday, February 13, 2022

V-day weekend

 Last night Steve and I went to NorthField to have our V-day night out. Since it falls on a Monday, we decided to just make this our valentine's day on Saturday. We started early and went to two of the breweries in town. 

We played three games of cribbage and ended the night having dinner at the last brewery that also has food. Shared a chicken sandwich and their BBQ pork Mac & Cheese! 

So good, but we easily could have shared one meal. 


So glad we went out and picked excellent places for our V-day! 

Now to finish making my angle food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. It's going to look something like this. 

Just a rolled cake instead of a heart in the middle. I have no idea how that is done?? I'll be sure to post a picture when its done! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...