Nelson Family 2021 to present
Monday, February 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I made this angle food cake with whipped cream and strawberries yesterday to eat for dessert while on and off watching the Super Bowl. I didn't care who won!
My heart is heavy since Saturday night.... I will miss these two..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Garden
First Photos with my new Galaxy S26. Flowers in our front garden.
Memorial Day Long weekend!
It was a busy and fun filled Holiday weekend! We went up to the lake, the weather was just about perfect. Well, no rain at least, but we ha...
It's my Friday! Plus, RiP miss Yaz...
It's my Friday! I will be off to the lake for a full 7 days with most of the time there alone, camping on the beach! I created a what a...
Sunday funday...
Good morning its Sunday! Let's hope it warms up quickly to 60 or higher today! We have yard work todo which we didn't want to do on...
No comments:
Post a Comment