Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Tuesday

 Tuesday night, Bingo! The coverall was up to $850. It was a busy night since the pot was up high and someone finally won it! We did not have a lucky Bingo night but it was still nice to get out for the night. 


The high of the day was around 40*F! We will take it!! Took Zoey for a 2 mile walk with Steve around the  park lakes. She of course loved it and really needed the walk. Since it's been so cold out, below zero for days, we haven't been able to get out for a walk with the dog. 


I helped with the black grout clean up on the kids bathroom. It was a mess! I think we both hate black grout. It still needs another clean up, but at least the glass shower door is upstairs and ready to be installed today. Plus, the toilet can be moved out of the hallway and re-installed. I'll have more upstairs and tile clean up later this afternoon. It will be nice to just get this all done! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...