Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Bingo winner winner!!

 2nd time ever winning bingo! $52 dollars! Steve also won $52 so it was a good night of Bingo with our neighbor friend. She must have brought us her beginner bingo luck! 


I did quite a few snap chat stories yesterday! Zoey is my subject most of the time. 

She always look like a person sitting on our chairs. I think she does it so she can see what's on the kitchen countertop. She likes to counter- surf and get up any food left behind. 

Back to working on this bathroom today! Spraying the light fixture, mirror, light plate and drain screws. Let's hope its not too windy. I did check the wind speed 5 to 10mph. No sun this afternoon but up to 60*F! Will it even feel warm if the sun isn't shinning? Probably not, but we have another chance at 60*F and sun on Sunday this week! 
My many stories on Snap Chat. Most of the people who follow me, all 12! lol.. seem to mostly watch all the time what I post. I need to get more creative and find other things to add to my stories! Got to keep it entertaining! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...