Saturday, March 26, 2022

Friday night!

I took a lot of sunset pictures last night from the car ride home from dinner down in Cannon Falls. It might be cold and windy, but the sunset was amazing!  






We had a nice night out, first stop was Tilton Brewery in Cannon Falls. We used to always go to the winery, but wine kind of burns my stomach! So we had beers instead. I'm liking the red or brown ales instead of the IPA's which sometimes are bitter, more calories and higher alcohol content. After, I wanted to try a new to us Mexican restaurant in Cannon Falls, along Hyw 52. We've passed by it multiple times and I'm always reminded that we must try this place. It reminded us of our old restaurant close to home Fiesta Cancun. They are no longer in business and now a Irish restaurant is in its place. So we don't eat out Mexican food that often any longer. The food was just okay. We did love the chips and salsa and they had a great happy hour. So we might just make it for that! Drinks and free chips with Salsa and go home! 


I doggie sat Thursday and Friday with Celina's help while I worked in the morning. Mach was a good puppy but very busy wanting to go outside and back inside, never sitting down or resting for more then a few minutes total. I'm sure he was tired all by the time he was dropped off every evening. We watched him from 7am to 5pm. At least Celina got some money for dog sitting! A lot more work, then cat sitting too! 

Zoey did pretty good for the most part. She only growled a few times at Mack when he would jump up and pounce on her back and corner her wrapping his body around hers. Zoey also never wanted to be in the backyard when he was outside. In all Zoey did great. 

I'm still waiting for my electric bike to arrive!!! I checked the Fed Ex tracker and it says by the end of Tuesday. Even though the web site says 2 day delivery! Well, I ordered the bike on Wednesday! I'm super excited to get my new electric bike!! I did start looking up all the info to start an ebike rental. I think, like most business that I've started, I'm not going to think about it too hard! Just gather up all the rental forms needed, make a website and think up a name. No need to over think the process and give up on the idea. 


I keep checking the extended weather forecast to see when we can start car camping in April and what state semi close to home will be at least 50 at night. I'm always checking south of us, Kansas or west in S. Dakota. We could easily drive 4, 6 or 9 hours away for a 3- 4 day weekend to be in warmer weather. Car camping would allow us to not have to set up much as with a tent. Plus, easy to just go and hit the road. We could try stealth camping and allow us to do a semi cheaper trip without the added hotel cost. We would use the hotel money we saved for activities and going out to eat/drink! It's my frugel vacation! I'm sooo ready to try out my car camping idea! 

I'm sure Kendra and family are on their drive home from Florida today. I love these photos of the grandkids. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...