Sunday, March 27, 2022

Happy Birthday Wayne 83!!

I sure hope to make it to 83 and in as good of health!  


We celebrated Wayne's 83rd birthday at the brewery in Cannon falls, Tilion. We grabbed a large table and set up all the snack foods I picked up from Trader Joes, and Target! A success! 

Steve's parents said they really enjoyed the party and just going out! A win/win!!
After we all went to the pizza place in Hampton for Pizza, wings and roasted cauliflower. 

So here's me, 8 years ago. I also have old google memories from 2019 where I am much thinner! Seems covid stay home did a number on my weight gain! 

Its sad to see I worked so hard for many years to maintain my weight loss, only to gain it all back during covid. I sure try to lose weight every day and every day I seem to give up. I need to fight harder because I just disappoint myself every single day for not waking up the next day, dropping weight! I set up a plan to eat less or 1 meal a day. I just need to commit 100%, which I say I am but really don't follow though. 

I have been exercising again, which I used to do 7 days a week for at least an hour a day. I might not be up to an hour of running, but I have been running again on the cross ramp, lifting weights and doing planks. It's time to start upping my workout, but not too much where I don't want to do it! I can get back to this weight again. I can get more fit in my 50's! I don't want to miss out on things because I don't like the way I look right now! Time to make some progress! 

Back to waiting till I'm really hungry to eat. 
Back to working out more and less sitting
Back to caring about me and putting me first! 

I can do this right now for summer and on.. April, May and June! 90 days of weight loss ahead! I've got this!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...