Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Hump Day! Good news too!

I'm doing it today!! Buying my White Rad Electric bike!! I'm just waiting for Celina to wake up so I can get the $100 student discount! I'm also getting a free helmet. I was going to spend $2K on an electric bike, but the Rad mini 2, is priced at $1400. I'm adding the more cushy seat, cell phone holder and water bottle rack. They throw in a helmet or front rack for free. I'm in need of a nice new helmet so I got that in black. Should ship in two days! Doubt I'll be riding in two days due to the weather, but I'll have it and can assemble the 4 parts and have it all ready to ride when the weather is nicer! 

We are starting with one bike and making sure its the right bike for riding on gravel roads. If Steve likes this bike too, we'll get one more. This way, should we start up or try to rent out our ebikes, we have 2! It's a start on a new business!! Fingers crossed it at least pays for our bikes! The path one day(hopefully this summer) will connect to the river to St. Paul and Hastings! This gives miles of trails to ride. Our house is right off the path and we can always build a storage shed under our 4 season porch to store the bikes, should we end up with a lot more bikes! Just testing the whole business concept to see the demand! 

Zoey got a hair cut yesterday and she looks and smells beautiful! 

Still zero progress on replacing the TP holder. I found the metric tool needed to remove the old one, but I can't figure out which way to turn to get it off. It just spins and hooks on a little, but isn't coming off and I'm not sure if I'm Turing the tool in the right direction. I gave up. Plus, where's the paint?? Did we throw it out?? Ugh!!! 

I still have the new light and of course that didn't get installed yesterday either! Maybe tonight?? 

I do have good news!! Checked my bank account and the Woman's covid Main Street grant arrived!!! Super happy about that! They said it could take 3 to 4 weeks and it arrived in about 2 weeks! Funny how last night I dreamed I found a bunch of cash in my pocket. That must have been the sigh I was getting money this morning! I'm saving most for payroll expenses and equipment purchase. My payroll will go in to savings! 

Today is bill paying day too. Never fun spending money, but its on our auto loans. Almost paid off the truck and of course my loan is now 1 year paid off and how many more to go?? Too many!! 

I really wanted to be lazy yesterday and not run on the cross ramp. I did end up running in the afternoon and felt so much better for just doing it. I even dieted yesterday staying around 1500 calories for the day. 

This week has been a very slow work week. A few of my customers are on Spring break, screwing up my work schedule and of course not getting paid. I do work Thursday and Friday! Very busy days and I advertised yesterday and picked up one new customer. It just doesn't pay as well, but that's okay its more work!!!Plus, paid for my ad. That starts next week. I was kind of hoping to start today since I'm off work, but nope! Next week along with everyone else!! 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...