Tuesday, March 22, 2022

S A T U R D A Y Night!

 We went out with neighbor friends Saturday night. We hit up a few breweries and played a little cribbage. Ended up trying a new Fire pizza in Hampton. 


The Pizza was excellent and we finally got to try the wings too, which came an hour later. Better late than never! 

We will definitely be back to have the pizza in this town. I think Summer out in the yard would be a great night out! 

While we were out having dinner, my phone found this Explore Sunday place very close by. Now we must go there to check it out! Today is going to be 60+F, so today might be the day we go! Plus, maybe more pizza?? 

I finally found a light the kids liked for their bathroom! Now to just get Steve to install. Maybe I should learn how to do this stuff!!! I'm still trying to find some light cover replacements for our half bathroom. I don't really want to spend $16 per cover and I need 3! 
I need to get back to This Lorraine!!! The one that ran 6 miles 7 days a week, lifted weights and did planks! 50 pounds lighter! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...