Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday, but another 60*F in March!

 I'll take another 60+F day, thank you!! It's still March, so this is warm for MN!!! We still have a little bit of snow piles around, but mostly its all gone!! Please don't snow again!!! 


We had an Explore Sunday! Went for a ride out in the country just south of us about 20 minutes away. I wanted to check out this Sandstone Chimmy park. 
We walked around and Steve climbed up on top of these sandstone structure out in the woods, surrounded by flat corn fields. 

It was nice being the only people there! On a nice weekend day, seems you can never go anywhere with out other people stopping too! 

Since we were close by the Wood fire pizza place again, we of course stopped for happy hour and more pizza! Yum. My new favorite place for pizza, wings and beer! 


We also checked out Rad electric Bikes in Hastings at an outfitter! 

I'm sold on these bikes! Now to purchase two on line, but Steve wants to check out Excel E-bikes in River Falls Wisconsin first. 
He likes the looks of a more guys bike! Minus the stars! The company is new, opened in 2020, so doesn't have the reviews etc as the Rads. Since they are cheaper then the orig electric bike I was going to purchase we might just get two. No one is going to want to ride the bike alone! Plus maybe we can rent them out to neighbors and make our money back?? We do have a path that runs behind our houses that will connect to the main bike trails to Hastings/river or St. Paul greenway that goes for miles. If it takes off with rentals, guess we could always expand to get a warehouse location in Hastings next to the river! 
Looks like the grandkids are having a wonderful trip to Florida!! I'm soooo envious of the ocean, white sand beaches!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...